Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Do You Speak Leroy??? (Edito)

Cliquez ici pour version Française

Dear friends and fellow fashionistas, I would like to invite you to enter my world in this exclusive chance by marking this blog one of your favorites. By doing so, you will receive insight into my career(s) and hobbies. This blog is where you will discover the multiple titles I take on. I will share with you my works as a designer, jewelery maker, actor, businessman, PR director and many other facades that will surface and become known. Today, thanks to the World Wide Web, my work may be diffused to you my audience-within no time at all. I will work hard to offer you the most knowledge about my projects and the direction I am taking.
I wish to echo my passion for this industry to you, so you may understand fully what it takes, what it tolerates and the high risks that are presented daily. I will share the work and themes and inspiration that go into my collections and I hope you will be with me from the start to the end where my finished product can be revealed.
It gives me great pleasure to keep you in the know with the special events we have lined up this season along with a few surprises.
Thank you for your devoted support.
Until next time!
RL;)


For any inquiries, kindly send to info@ralphleroy.com

No comments: