Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seductive "Ralphy"

Once again, I am late. I get in, change right away and grab a chic constructed jacket for...to be quite honest, I have no idea the exact event of where I am headed. As I make a run for an available taxi, I notice some friendly strangers shooting me a smile here and there. "People are so nice" I think to myself. Once getting in to my taxi, I reach the location I hope is the correct one and walk up the stairs braving myself for what is to come. The crowd is dressed in somber tones all looking well put-together sipping their flutes of champagne. This looks so familiar. What time of the year is it again? I look to the obvious of signage in the room that reads "Montreal Fashion Week 2011".
My instinct never fails me. Thanks to it, my outfit is appropriate for the event that calls for trendy  attire with edge. I place my hair that continues to fall out of place and catch the eyes of some lovely ladies. One smile here, another smile I catch at the corner of my eye...camera flashes flicker. The red leather of my Ralph Leroy jacket seems to be catching every one's attention!


My Ralph Leroy "Ralphy" jacket is designed to seductively stand out and get more than one look. If he were still around today, James Dean would be wearing the Ralphy to an exclusive party in Hollywood. Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp for a modern take would fit perfectly as well. This jacket is for the confidant, stylish gentleman who may be known to the female population as a heart breaker. You have been warned!

I did receive many looks with the Ralphy by Ralph Leroy jacket at Fashion Week and I am sure The King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson would have been proud and confidant in it as well.

Ralphy is without a doubt a statement jacket. It has a European cut, well-adjusted fit and has zippers down the front of the sleeves and chest for that extra edge Ralph Leroy brings to his pieces.
Available in several colors except black.

"Ralphy"
Sizes 36 to 50
and is sensibly priced at: 1200.00$

By Nicolas_Bg




Collection Element'Air
Photo: Vincent Chine
Model: Jean Philippe D.@ Orange Model

No comments: